Sunday, February 6, 2011

Coupon Classes - Win a Coupon Binder!!!

As most of you know, I love to give coupon classes.  I have recently decided to start doing drawings for a free coupon binder in any class that has more than 15 people in attendance. 

What is a Coupon Class

My coupon class lasts anywhere from 2-3 hours long.  I go over: Where to get coupons, How to organize, How to maximize your coupon use, Stockpiling, and a few other money saving tidbits.  These classes are usually hosted by someone, who may or maynot provide refreshements (I mean really, how can you eat at a time like this, lol!)  The charge is $10 per person.  I give you a handout, which basically overviews everything I go over, coupons if I am able to get any extra, and sample of Homemade Laundry Detergent.

I am able to give classes anytime on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.  The other days of the week are limited, but not completely blocked out. 

If you or someone you knows would like for me to give a class, I will happily drive to Hohenwald, Spring Hill, Lawrenceburg, or anywhere in between.  If you live in another direction, say Florence, AL or Nashville,  I would consider it on a Saturday as long as you had a crowd of 20 and my family and I could spend the rest of the day in the city.

I do have openings for the rest of February.

I would love to be able to show you and your friends how to coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment